Process on How to register banglarbhumi signup filling form at banglarbhumi.gov.in website….
Banglarbhumi is an official website portal launched and officiated by the West Bengal state. The website host great significance in the state as it contains all land records details. Since its opening in the year 2010 Banglarbhumi portal has found thousands of visits from the states citizens. Recently the officials of West bengal has changed into a new look. After the officials was added few more services in the official website. It holds information like:
- Plot number and information
- Land area and the activities held
- Name of the owner
- Mouza Map Availability Details
- The property value of each land in the state.
The website has greater value as land owners and property developers can use the portal to learn about the infrastructure of the given land. West Bengal citizens also find the website amazing as they don’t have to visit land offices but access the website using smart devices.
However to get any information about land citizens have to Banglarbhumi signup form at the Banglarbhumi website. The site works round the clock and one needs to sign in using the official website banglarbhumi.gov.in. Citizens can only access the website using the official username and password which one enters during the signing up process. The website is restricted for unauthorized users. Below we have the official Banglarbhumi sign up procedure which contain steps as follows:
Steps of Banglarbhumi Signup Form in banglarbhumi.gov.in
The Banglarbhumi sign up process is done on the official link page; this has to be well followed for one to gain the username and password. The details will help in login process and any other online land procedure. The internet connection has to be strong as it’s required to proceed.
- Go to the PC/laptop browser and key in the link http://banglarbhumi.gov.in
- The website homepage will open and on the menu bar select sign up tab this option is right beside the sign in key
- The system will bring forth a new page which is has the registration form details.
- Ensure all data entered is correct to avoid access denial during the sign in.
- Proceed to enter your full names; this should be from first name, middle name and the last name.
- Next fill in the guardian/parent’s name according to the identification data.
- After the names now you need to enter your location which includes address, district and the municipality.
- Enter the registered email address and phone number where you’re to receive the OTP. The verification code will be sent to either of the two meaning the email and phone number should be active.
- Key in the OTP which has been sent to help in the verification then press the submit button.
- Key in a strong but simple password on the space given. The information entered shouldn’t be leaked to keep the account safe.
- Continue and enter the captcha code on the screen and if not sure press on the refresh tab to get new captcha code.
- Recheck the information you entered especially on the name, address and contacts. If the data is correct on can now press the submit button.
- The system will now send a confirmation link to your email address where you’re to use for activation of the account.
- After activating the procedure is done and successful for sign in. Use the password and username to login to the Banglarbhumi website page.
Note: Everyone must provide the valid mobile number and valid email address in the registration form because you can get one time password to your mobile.
The above is the detailed Banglarbhumi Signup Procedure if anyone have queries on Banglarbhumi Sign up process please drop a comment below.