Banglarbhumi Land conversion is the process of changing the use of your piece of land. For instance, you may have to stop agricultural activities on your land and use it for commercialization. To do this, you will have to apply for land conversion. In West Bengal state, the process of land conversion is governed by different sections like 4A, 4B, 4C and 4D of the West Bengal Land Reforms Act, 1995. A land owner must also be ready to pay land conversion fees through a direct deposit in the treasury Challan/DCR/draft.
Residents of West Bengal can now apply for a land conversion online. Any person who wants to perform this action must have the following forms and certificates
- Copy of Mutation certificate
- A copy of the map of your land together with the adjacent land that may be required for disposal purposes
- Receipt of the requisite fee paid
How to fill Banglarbhumi Land Conversion Online Application at banglarbhumi.gov.in Website
- Log into Banglarbhumi official website by typing http://banglarbhumi.gov.in on the search bar of your installed browser.
- As soon as the website opens, you will be able to see the menu on the upper most part. This menu contains four different options i.e. online application, service delivery, citizen service and Help
- Place the mouse Pointer on “Online Application” option. This action will generate a submenu containing services like conversion application, mutation application, and fees payment, application GRN search etc.
- Click on “Conversion Application” in order to start the conversion application process.
- You will be redirected to a new page on Banglarbhumi website containing online conversion application form. The applicant will then have to fill in this application form carefully using the updated details.
- You can start by filling the mandatory fields in the form. These details include the district, block and Mauza. Make sure that you select the district in which your piece of land is located.
- As soon as you are done with the mandatory fields, fill your own particulars. Some of the particulars that you need to fill are given below: Applicant Khatian number and name, Father/ husband name, Changeable selection: you are to select the correct classification from the drop down box that appears, Mobile number: Enter your registered mobile number since it will be used for verification purposes., Industrial purpose (yes or no), Address: The department needs this for communication purposes, Conversion purpose, E-mail ID and Religion
- The applicant will then have to upload the appropriate supporting documents such as rent receipt, land map, mutation certificate, NoC from pollution control board just to list a few.
- Correctly enter the captcha code displayed in the image. If you do not see anything then simply click on “Refresh” button to generate another captcha code.
- Go through the details that you have just filled before clicking on ‘Submit ‘ button.
- Finally, make the necessary payments using Net banking, Debit card or Credit card. You will now have completed the conversion application in Banglarbhumi website.