Banglarbhumi Fees Payment is an online web application for land records and reforms in West Bengal state. This website contains every information that you want to know pertaining your property or land in West Bengal. Any resident of West Bengal can make use of Banglarbhumi website to get land and property related information such as plot number, land area, name of the owner, value of property just to name a few.
Apart from land’s services, you can also make payment online without having to move from your current location. This has been made possible thanks to the “Fees Payment” option that is available in Banglarbhumi website under online application tab. Any person who has used this service will tell you that it is one of the fastest methods of making payments without breaking a sweat.
Fees Payment in banglarbhumi.gov.in website
All you need is Net banking, credit card or debit card. Below is a step by Step guide on how to use Fees Payment option under Online Application tab in Banglarbhumi website.
- Launch any of your installed web browser and enter http://banglarbhumi.gov.in on the search bar. This is the official link for accessing Banglarbhumi website. It is highly advisable that you make use of Google Chrome since it offers maximum results.
- Tap on the ” Enter ” button on your keyboard to start the search.
- You will be redirected to the homepage of Banglarbhumi website from where you can see the different services available i.e. Online application, Service Delivery, citizen service and help.
- Place your mouse cursor on “Online Application” tab. This action will generate a drop down menu containing options like Mutation Application, Conversion Application, Fees Payment, Application GRN search and application/ Receipt Reprint.
- Click on “Fees Payment” option. A new page will then appear on the screen of your device. Here, you will have to fill in the GRIN number correctly.
- Next, enter the application number in the box set aside for this detail.
- You will then have to type in the characters shown before clicking on “Submit” button. Alternatively, click on “Refresh” button to generate new characters if you do not see anything.
- After doing this successfully, you will have to select the type of option that you wish to use in fees payment i.e. Net Banking, Credit Card or Debit Card.
- When using Net Banking, you must fill in all your bank details correctly. This will also apply to anyone who wants to use a debit or credit card.
- Click on “Submit” button after filling every information correctly.
The fees payment service option has proven to be very beneficial to the residents of West Bengal. This is because they can now pay their fees online without having to worry about visiting a bank. Furthermore, you can make the payments at any time of the day as long as Banglarbhumi website is operational. You will therefore never have to worry about limited working hours as is the case when relying on financial institutions to make payments.